HIP SUMMER JOBS AT CERN IN 2019
1. Higgs physics at the LHC
2. Jet physics at the LHC
3. Track reconstruction with Machine learning
4. Research and development for instrumentation in nuclear and material physics at ISOLDE
5. New physics searches with CMS/TOTEM at the LHC
6. R & D of gas detectors
7. CLIC module
8. Experimental particle physics in ALICE I
9. Experimental particle physics in ALICE II
10. Mechanical engineering (Design, Materials, Production)
11. Technology Programme, Academia-Industry Collaboration
12. Physics teacher student with interest in open data
13. Research at the synchrotron light source ESRF (www.esrf.eu)
for details see the Summer Vacancies 2019 (PDF) and HIP-CERN Application Form 2019. Remember to check also this pages: Summer Jobs at CERN, general information (FI) and Summer Student Guide (FI). The deadline is 31.1.2019.
SUMMER JOBS AT CERN 2019 / INFORMATION SESSION
Summer jobs available at CERN (Geneva, Switzerland) in June-August!! Apply at latest on 31.1.!
If you want to hear more and make questions, you are welcome to an information session on Thursday 24.1.2019 at 14:15 in Physicum E205.
Jobs@CERN 2019, Info at Aalto 17.1.2019
CERN BootCamp 2019
one-week intensive course at CERN
Participate a one-week intensive course at CERN IdeaSquare in June 2019 and solve a great societal or humanitarian challenge! Costs of flights and accommodation are paid by HIP. This is a 5-ECTS course at UH.
More information (www.hip.fi/bootcamp)
SUMMER JOBS AT HIP 2019
Please contact programme directors and project leaders for more information (HIP Personnel).