Helsinki Institute of Physics
Helsinki Institute of Physics (HIP) is a joint research institute between the University of Helsinki, Aalto University, the University of Jyväskylä, LUT University, and Tampere University. The research activity at the institute covers an extensive range of subjects in theoretical physics and experimental subatomic physics.
CERN & FAIR News
- “La nuit est belle!”: a light-free night for the Greater Geneva area
- Computer Security: About risks and threats
- Connecting the smallest and largest scales
- What is mental health?
- A SciFi moment for the LHCb experiment
- Exploring the strong interaction in the universe
- New mega crane for the FAIR construction project
- Record participation at the virtual Girls'Day of GSI and FAIR
- Online visits at GSI and FAIR will be continued
- ALICE Masterclass in virtual format